Thank you for visiting coastguardpics.com. As a retired Coast Guardsman with over 20 years service I have found it difficult
to find or research older Coast Guard specific units and decided to create this site for all to enjoy. I originally started
with just a 100 or so of my personal photos and it has now grown to over 1300 images...thanks to viewers like you who have
volunteered to share what they have.
iq option africa
If you would like to contribute an image, please send them to me via email at a high resolution...preferably about 300dpi.
Please include info about the photo such as the date taken, unit name, photographer (if known) etc. I will not use copyrighted
info unless released by the owner.
Thanks to all that have already contributed photographs. We now have over 1200 images online.
What you will see on this site are some photographs of older shipping disasters, some rare photos of U.S.Revenue Cutters,
never before published photos of the USRC BEAR and older U.S.Coast Guard Cutters and aircraft. What you WON'T see are annoying
pop-ups, fancy flash presentations or glitsy animations. Check back often as this site will continually be updated.
I hope you enjoy this site and find it easy to navigate around. I welcome your comments and/or suggestions and ALL mail
will be answered. Please take a moment to sign the guestbook on the "contact us" page.
Did you know that during an average day, the U.S. Coast Guard will:
• Conduct 109 Search and Rescue Cases
• Save 10 lives
• Assist 192 people in distress
• Protect $2,791,841 in property
• Launch 396 small boat missions
• Launch 164 aircraft missions, logging 324 hours
• Board 144 vessels
• Interdict and rescue 14 illegal migrants
• Board 100 large vessels for port safety checks
• Service 135 aids to navigation
• Respond to 20 oil or hazardous chemical spills totaling 2,800 gallons
• Seize 169 pounds of marijuana and 306 pounds of cocaine worth $9,589,000
|Graphic copyright Phil Fishman 2004
The site is registered to Dick Levesque at the address below and is in no way endorsed by or associated with the U.S. Coast
Guard or any other government agency.